Thursday, December 10, 2020

Christmas at the Log Cabin


Do you ever watch the Hallmark Channel's Christmas movies? Did you ever notice that a lot of them take place in a log home or a cozy log cabin?  I love watching these movies and it does create a very festive and warm feeling when the characters are surrounded by logs, fluffy snow outside while a romance is brewing. They always have a happy ending. 

A log home can add a lot of happiness to your life in my opinion. I believe a log home is a way of life. It connects you to nature. I often hear from my log home customers how they have always envisioned spending Christmas or the holidays at the log home. Fire burning in the fire place, the smell of the Christmas tree, hot cocoa in hand while they look out the window watching the snow fall. It sounds great, doesn't it?  And it is, it truly is. I can tell you from experience.

This Christmas at our log cabin will be a little different this year during this time of Covid-19.  My husband, kitty and I will be by ourselves as we distance from family to keep all of us safe.  We will be looking forward to next year and celebrating with all our loved ones.  The log cabin will be waiting for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment